What Is a Hybrid Core Assembly?
Hybrid core’s are constructed from various selected components to enhance the performance of the turbo whilst still using the standard compressor and turbine housings. We specialise in the design & manufacture of unique applications which will enable a competent mechanic to assemble a turbo to release more power. Hybrid core’s can be built in a variety of different ways including
- Fitment of Billet GTX latest technology compressor wheels.
- Compressor housing polishing ensures turbos benefit from a better air flow.
- Larger, stronger thrust and main bearings are used to allow your turbo to withstand greater boost.
- Uprated total seal rings
- Turbine Wheel cut-back to increase flow capability
- Balanced to motorsport specifications
A hybrid core combines the quick boost response required at low engine revs, with the extra air-flow capacity needed for increase in power at higher revs if ECU is correctly mapped.
Please select make of Manufacturer (If you cannot find what you are looking for please contact with details)